HISTORY
2011
>
In February, Lubawa S.A. takes over by an in-kind contribution two companies of the Litex Group: Effect-System S.A. in Kamienna Góra and Miranda Sp. z o.o. in Turek
>
Lubawa Capital Group, with the parent company Lubawa S.A., is established
>
In mid-May, an agreement was concluded to acquire 100% of the shares in Litex Promo Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Ostrów Wielkopolski
>
Lubawa Capital Group consists of five companies with dominant market importance in the special textile manufacturing industry, and operates in more than 50 markets on almost every continent
>
Lubawa S.A. issued shares for Mr Stanisław Litwin, who thus becomes the dominant shareholder of the company
>
The company changes its registered seat and moves from Grudziądz to Ostrów Wielkopolski
2010
>
The company changes its registered seat and moves from Lubawa to Grudziądz
2006
>
Lubawa S.A. signed an agreement for the purchase of Milagro-Powlekarnia – a company coating textiles with adhesive rubber mixtures and manufacturing specialised technical clothing made of rubber fabrics
2003
>
The company changed its name from Zakłady Konfekcji Technicznej "LUBAWA" S.A. to "LUBAWA" S.A.
1996
>
Debut of ZKT "LUBAWA" S.A. on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
1995
>
ZKT "LUBAWA" S.A. was established; the company was registered by the District Court in Olsztyn
1994
>
The Minister of Privatisation has transformed the state-owned Lubawskie Zakłady Konfekcji Technicznej into a sole-shareholder company of the State Treasury under the name of Zakłady Konfekcji Technicznej "LUBAWA" Sp. z o.o.
1951-1993
>
The company underwent several modernisations and name changes
1951
>
State-owned Wschodnie Zakłady Przemysłu Lniarskiego was established to produce technical clothing for the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and the State Fire Service